Spotlight on Youth Memberships
It just makes sense! When you do the math, you quickly realize how much value is in a youth membership at the Y.
1. After taking about three programs in one year, the membership pays for itself. Why?
2. Members receive significantly reduced class rates (example: preschool swim class $108 members, $178 non-members or beginner karate $112 members, $326 non-members).
3. These reduced rates are also provided for all of our summer camp programs! (example: one week of full day camp is $233 for members, $314 for non-members)
4. Youth members get free classes like 9-square, Kids Yoga, Fit Kids, Pickup Sports, Pre-teen dodgeball, Family Yoga, Power Play, Y Play and Jump, Run, Tumble, Fun, Preschool Sculpture, Painting and Drawing, Drawing I and Drawing II and Elementary Art.
5. Youth members receive facility access to swim and play.
6. It's all here...in one place! Sports leagues, swim lessons, gymnastics, dance, tumbling, martial arts, swim team, sports classes, parent/child classes, arts & humanities and summer camp!
Check out our brochure pages, especially page 14-20
Join today online here or stop into our Welcome Center. The join fee is 50% off in January so there's no better time!