Y SUMMER CAMP | DOYLESTOWN
Welcome to Doylestown! Located on our beautiful 20 acre campus outside the borough city limits, our summer camp program provides weekly half-day, full-day specialty, sports and adventure camp options for your child. Mix and match to provide your child with their best summer ever.
Programs run weekly from June 19-August 25
No camp July 4
TWO CONVENIENT WAYS TO REGISTER
Register for any of our camp programs online or in-person:
- Click below to select the program of your choice.
- Login to your account or create an online login.
- You'll pay the non-refundable deposits ($25/camp; $50/specialty camp) and answer other applicable questions.
- Read the Parent Handbook
- Submit the camper Medication Form (If applicable, due by first day of camp)
- Contact Melissa Lollar with any questions, 215.348.8131, x1117.
Register on paper, in-person
- Please print & complete the camp registration grid.
- Register at the Welcome Center
- Pay non-refundable deposits ($25/camp; $50/specialty camp)
- Choose future payment method of Weekly Credit Card/Bank Draft or Pay in full.
- Read the Parent Handbook
- Attend a Camp Open House to have specific questions answered by camp staff.
Required Immunization Forms must be turned into camp staff prior to first week of camp.
NEW! Week 11 now being added!Based on the CBSD calendar and the needs of our community, we're adding WEEK 11 to the summer camp 2017 schedule. Stay tuned here for details and an updated camp brochure.
Camp Open House DaysMonday, January 9 (4pm-6pm) MAIN LOBBYSaturday, January 21 (10am-12pm) MAIN LOBBYTuesday, February 7 (4pm-6pm) MAIN LOBBYSaturday, February 25 (10am-12pm) MAIN LOBBYWednesday, March 15 (4pm-6pm) MAIN LOBBYSaturday, March 25 (10am-12pm) MAIN LOBBYThursday, April 13 (4pm-6pm) MAIN LOBBYSaturday, April 29 (10am-1pm) during HEALTHY KIDS DAY, CAMP PAVILIONMonday, May 8 (4pm-6pm) MAIN LOBBYSaturday, May 20,(10am-12pm) MAIN LOBBY
- Late Care ends at 6 PM. Children not picked up by 6 PM will be charged an additional $5.00 per 5 minutes of lateness. After 6 PM, campers will be escoted to Stay & Play (additional fee), where they will wait to be picked up by the parent. Repeated offenses may jeopardize future enrollment in Late Camp.
- Please pick your camps carefully, as a $20 fee will be assessed per request per child for a request to change a camp. A camper is not permitted to change camps during the camp week. Deposits are not returned with cancellations.
- All change/cancellation requests must be submitted to Melanie Spratt at least 10 days prior to the first day of the requested camp.
- No changes will be permitted for Specialty Camps.