Y SUMMER CAMP | WARMINSTER
Thank you for choosing the Y for your child’s summer camp experience. We are very excited to see what our 3rd year servicing the community will bring. This summer we have improved our themes, added some exciting new specialty camps such as jewelry making, science and pottery along with some exciting new sports camps. We are also hosting additional family nights this summer so our families can get to know camp staff and each other.
TWO CONVENIENT WAYS TO REGISTER
Register for any of our camp programs online or in-person at the WREC:
- Click below to select the program of your choice.
- Login to your account or create an online login.
- During the online registration process, you'll pay the non-refundable deposits ($25/camp; $50/specialty camp) and answer other applicable questions.
- Contact Warminster YMCA with any additional questions at 267-387-9622.
IN-PERSON REGISTRATION AT WARMINSTER BRANCH OR DOYLESTOWN BRANCH
- Fill in Warminster registration grid
- Register in-person at Warminster or Doylestown branch.
- Pay non-refundable deposits ($25/camp; $50/specialty camp)
- Choose future payment method of Weekly Credit Card/Bank Draft or Pay in full.
- Read the Parent Handbook.
Required Immunization Forms must be turned into camp staff prior to first week of camp.
There is no transportation provided between camps at Monro Park and Log College Middle School. Parents must drop off and pickup in their own car.
Looking for an outstanding camp experience for a child with special needs? Ability Camp is a "camp within a camp" and provides support for campers who require smaller ratios and additional support. Find out more on page 10 of our brochure or contact Meghan Halbertstadt at 215.348.8131, x1136.
- Late Care ends at 6 PM. Children not picked up by 6 PM will be charged an additional $5.00 per 5 minutes of lateness. After 6 PM, campers will be escorted to Stay & Play (additional fee), where they will wait to be picked up by the parent. Repeated offenses may jeopardize future enrollment in Late Camp.
- Please pick your camps carefully, as a $20 fee will be assessed per request per child for a request to change a camp. A camper is not permitted to change camps during the camp week. Deposits are not returned with cancellations.
- All change/cancellation requests must be submitted to Paige Cooper at least 10 days prior to the first day of the requested camp.
- No changes will be permitted for Specialty Camps.