The Y RUN 5K and 1-mile fun is an important fundraising event that allows Central Bucks Family YMCA to provide vital programs and financial aid to those in our community who need help. From our THRIVE cancer wellness program to the Y's 7th grade initiative program, our campaign strives to raise funds for these important programs and the Y RUN 5K is the kickoff.
This year, we're using First Giving to make it fun and easy to create your own fundraising page and get the support of your friends. Click the link above to get started or visit our main 5K fundraising page here to start your own!
How it works:
1. All runners and walkers need to register for the race at this link: RACE REGISTRATION LINK and pay the race registration fee
2. Create your personal fundraising page HERE & create or join a team! There is no mandatory amount to fundraise!
3. Send your team members the link to our site and ask them to join your team!
4. Ask them to join your team and set up a giving page of their own!
Prizes awarded for . . .
- The team that raises the most
- The team with the most members
- The best firstgiving.com fundraising page
- The best team shirts
Plus, everyone who participates on a fundraising team will be entered into a drawing for $150 Y Bucks. Connect with Cheryl Brubaker with questions about your fundraising page, 215.348.8131, x1116.
TEAMS FUNDRAISER LEADERBOARD