CHILD WATCH: ages 3 months to 12 yrs
- Available on a walk-in basis to adults with children at no charge
- Adults must remain on the Y campus
- Maximum 2 hours per day
TWEEN ROOM: age 7 through completion of 6th grade
Parents can exercise or attend classes at the Y and leave their older kids in a safe place just for them, where they can do homework, play video games and hang out with friends while being lightly supervised by Child Watch staff. The room features a selection of games, books, craft supplies, sofa with plush pillows, and XBOX Kinect video game system.
Potential Member: $5 per visit, maximum 2 hours per day
- Available starting at 12:00 noon Monday through Friday & weekends during normal Child Watch hours
- Perfect for full members who need a sitter for everyday errands such as shopping, doctor’s appointments, etc.
- Sitter Service takes place in Child Watch for an additional fee, requires registration in person
- Parents must complete an emergency contact form.