CHILD WATCH: ages 3 months to 12 yrs
- Available on a walk-in basis to adults with children at no charge
- Adults must remain on the Y campus
- Maximum 2 hours per day
TWEEN ROOM: age 7 through completion of 6th grade
Parents can exercise or attend classes at the Y and leave their older kids in a safe place just for them, where they can do homework, play video games and hang out with friends while being lightly supervised by Child Watch staff. The room features a selection of games, books, craft supplies, sofa with plush pillows, and XBOX Kinect video game system.
For more specific information, please refer to our Child Watch Handbook or connect with the Welcome Center at 215.348.8131, x0.
Potential Member: $5 per visit, maximum 2 hours per day
- Available starting at 12:00 noon Monday through Friday & weekends during normal Child Watch hours
- Perfect for full members who need a sitter for everyday errands such as shopping, doctor’s appointments, etc.
- Sitter Service takes place in Child Watch for an additional fee, requires registration in person
- Parents must complete an emergency contact form.
Sitter Service Registration Fees:
Member (First Child): $21 for 3 hours
Additional Child: $14 for 3 hours
Potential Member (First Child): $26 for 3 hours
Potential Member Additional Child: $19 for 3 hours
Must register in person at the Welcome Center