Central Bucks Family YMCA is a charitable, non-profit organization whose purpose is to improve the quality of community life. The Y strengthens the spirit, mind and body of all people. We build character by promoting the values of caring, respect, honesty, and responsibility. Central Bucks Family YMCA Board of Directors feels strongly that the Y is for everyone. No one will be turned away because of their inability to pay, subject to the availability of funds. Our mission is to serve the people of the Central Bucks community.
Aid is not a handout, but a helping hand. The Y is here for people of all walks of life - when things are OK and when there are problems. Most people can afford the quality programs of the Y, and expect to pay fees out of a sense of personal responsibility. In time of need, Y financial assistance continues this responsibility in a partnership of assistance. Each participant will pay a part of the fees, based upon gross household income and the specific needs of the individual or family. Financial assistance is a temporary agreement extending assistance in a time of need. As the need decreases, it is expected that your share of payment will increase accordingly. Assistance will be granted for a specific time period. If assistance is still required after this period of time, another financial assistance form will need to be completed.
- Complete the Financial Assistance Application - in full. You can print, and submit a hard copy.
- Assistance is reviewed on a one program, per person, per session basis (not including membership).
- Submit the application to the Member service desk or mail it to the Y, Attn: Financial Assistance.
- Proof of income is required before the assistance will be considered.
- Attach letter(s) of referral (optional).
- Allow at least 3 weeks for processing.
- You will receive a letter by mail notifying you of the status of your application.
- Assistance will be granted on the basis of financial need. The YMCA reserves the right to refuse assistance to any applicant.
- Financial Assistance requests for programs must be received prior to the session starting.
*Please be sure you have attached the most current Federal Tax Return.
Central Bucks Family YMCA is a charitable, non-profit organization whose purpose is to improve the quality of community life. The YMCA strengthens the spirit, mind and body of all people. We build character by promoting the values of caring, respect, honesty, and responsibility. If you are a current member at CBFYMCA, and you've been a job market victim, you are surely thinking of ways to cut back on expenses.
I'm Catherine C. Refice, the Financial Assistance Coordinator responsible for communicating, processing, and supporting our financial assistance program. I've been with the Y for over 10 years, nine of them in the Accounting/Finance department and one year serving in the Welcome Center. I graduated from LaSalle University with a Human Resource and Psychology degree.
My husband and I have lived in the area all our lives and our children attend(ed) Central Bucks School District. We are avid Philly Sports Fans!
Our family has always been conscious of nutrition and exercise, but never more so than when we lost my mother to cancer at 70 years young. I have become passionate about working out, staying fit, and being there for my family. I also want to be able to help, personally or professionally, anyone with health goals.Financial Assistance Webpage