SUMMER CAMP | DOYLESTOWN
Located on our beautiful 20 acre campus outside the borough city limits, our summer camp program provides weekly half-day, full-day specialty, sports and adventure camp options for your child. Mix and match to provide your child with a different experience every week for their best summer ever.
WHY SUMMER CAMP HERE?
- Financial assistance available
- Safe enjoyable and affordable options for families
- Weekly pricing options
- Flexible scheduling with weekly, half-day, full-day and extended care options
- A great mix of college-age and adult staff
- Varied programming to allow kids to experience something different each week
- Indoor play options for inclement weather
- Weekly communication and text notifications
- Camp Facebook Group providing photos and important information about the week
- Weekly trip options
- Over 20 acres of open grounds with gaga courts, sand volleyball and outdoor basketball courts
- Summer learning camps including reading, math and writing
- Two indoor pools allowing youth to get in out of the sun
Camp dates: June 18-August 31 (no camp July 4)
Location: 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown (across from CB West)
Serving ages: Preschool - grade 10
TWO CONVENIENT WAYS TO REGISTER
Register for any of our camp programs online or in-person:
- Click below to select the program of your choice.
- Login to your account or create an online login.
- You'll pay the non-refundable deposits ($25/camp; $50/specialty camp) and answer other applicable questions.
- Read the Parent Handbook
- Submit the camper Medication Form (If applicable, due by first day of camp)
- Contact Welcome Center with any questions, 215.348.8131.
Register on paper, in-person
- Please print & complete the camp registration grid.
- Register at the Welcome Center
- Pay non-refundable deposits ($25/camp; $50/specialty camp)
- Choose future payment method of Weekly Credit Card/Bank Draft or Pay in full.
- Read the Parent Handbook
- Attend a Camp Open House to have specific questions answered by camp staff.
Required Immunization Forms must be turned into camp staff prior to first week of camp.
Camp Open House Days
- Tues Mar 13 530-730
- Wed Mar 28 530-730
- Thurs Apr 12 530-730
- HKD Sat Apr 21 10am-1pm
- Sat May 12 11am-1pm
- Mon May 21 530-730
- Tue June 5 530-730
Looking for an outstanding camp experience for a child with special needs? Ability Camp is a "camp within a camp" and provides support for campers who require smaller ratios and additional support. Contact Julianne Hirst at email@example.com or 215.348.8131, x1136 for information.
- Late Care ends at 6 PM. Children not picked up by 6 PM will be charged an additional $5.00 per 5 minutes of lateness. After 6 PM, campers will be escoted to Stay & Play (additional fee), where they will wait to be picked up by the parent. Repeated offenses may jeopardize future enrollment in Late Camp.
- Please pick your camps carefully, as a $20 fee will be assessed per request per child for a request to change a camp. A camper is not permitted to change camps during the camp week. Deposits are not returned with cancellations.
- All change/cancellation requests must be submitted to Melanie Spratt at least 10 days prior to the first day of the requested camp.
- No changes will be permitted for Specialty Camps.
Held at Central Bucks Family YMCA.
For information on the Kids U program at Delaware Valley University, click HERE