SUMMER CAMP | WARMINSTER
Today, day camp is more vital than ever. With an emphasis on achievement, relationships and belonging, day camp at the Y is more than a mechanism for keeping kids busy during the summer; it is an opportunity to develop the overall well-being of youth.
This summer we introduce all new themes, exciting specialty camps and fun sports camps. We will also be swimming twice per week at the nearby William Tennent High School pool. Entering our 4th year serving our community, we can't wait to see you at camp!
WHY SUMMER CAMP HERE?
- Safe enjoyable and affordable options for families
- FREE breakfast and lunch provided for all campers*
- Weekly pricing options
- Flexible scheduling with weekly, half-day, full-day and extended care options
- A great mix of college-age and adult staff
- Varied programming to allow kids to experience something different each week
- Indoor play options for inclement weather
- Weekly communication and text notifications
- Camp Facebook Group providing photos and important information about the week
- Weekly trip options
- Tons of outdoor space with access to air conditioned classrooms at Willow Dale Elementary
- Campers swim 2X/week at William Tennent High School
Location: Willow Dale Elementary School, 720 N. Norristown Road, Warminster
Ages served: Age 3 - 7th grade
Camp Dates: June 18-August 31 (no camp July 4)
Week 1 details (June 18-22) - During the first week of camp when not all schools are closed for the summer, students will be bused to Doylestown campus to enjoy the 12- acre campus, indoor pools, and all their usual activities with their regular counselor.
TWO CONVENIENT WAYS TO REGISTER
Register for any of our camp programs online or in-person at the Warminster branch:
- Click below to select the program of your choice.
- Login to your account or create an online login.
- During the online registration process, you'll pay the non-refundable deposits ($25/camp; $50/specialty camp) and answer other applicable questions.
- Contact Warminster YMCA with any additional questions at 267-387-9622.
IN-PERSON REGISTRATION AT WARMINSTER BRANCH OR DOYLESTOWN BRANCH
- Fill in Warminster registration grid
- Register in-person at Warminster or Doylestown branch.
- Pay non-refundable deposits ($25/camp; $50/specialty camp)
- Choose future payment method of Weekly Credit Card/Bank Draft or Pay in full.
- Read the Parent Handbook.
- Attend a camp open house (below) if you have questions.
Required Immunization Forms must be turned into camp staff prior to first week of camp.
- Late Care ends at 6 PM. Children not picked up by 6 PM will be charged an additional $5.00 per 5 minutes of lateness. Repeated offenses may jeopardize future enrollment in Late Camp.
- Please pick your camps carefully, as a $20 fee will be assessed per request per child for a request to change a camp. A camper is not permitted to change camps during the camp week. Deposits are not returned with cancellations.
- All change/cancellation requests must be submitted to Katelyn Miller at least 10 days prior to the first day of the requested camp.
- No changes will be permitted for Specialty Camps.